Testimonials from 2018 Surveys
"We love the beliefs and views you have on learning and all of the engaging activities you do for the kids. We also love the amount of time spent outside, this is very important to us. We appreciate all the love and caring everyone gives to our little one. She's happy, so we are happy!!"
"I love that when I pick up my child, there is always someone that comes to me and tells me a bit about their day"
"I love that at every stage, my child was learning new languages ex. sign language and multi cultural languages."
"Like the idea of the new electronic version of the children's binders"
We publish a monthly newsletter that we use to keep our families up to date on the latest news and activities at our center.
Medicine Hat Community Preschool
Medicine Hat Community Preschool is licensed as a daycare that provides childcare from 6:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday but also preschool programming daily from 9am to12pm and 1pm to 4pm.
- We accept enrollment of children ages 12 months to school age(6).
- We offer full time, extended time, or part time enrollment (part time ages 3 and up)
- We strive to not only be a quality childcare facility but to also serve our families as a knowledgeable community resource.
- We are operated under the Medicine Hat Community Preschool Association, a non profit society the serves to support the staff to deliver quality childcare to the children and families in Medicine Hat.
- We are licensed through human services, have a fully accreditated program, and strive to exceed minimum ratio requirements.
- Our staff are certified, hold criminal record checks and child welfare checks, are required to have first aid, and have mandatory professional development requirements to attend ongoing workshops and training to stay current in child care.