Testimonials from surveys
"I always recommend this center to my friends. I tell them about how well my child is doing, how his developmental milestones are met 'exceeded', how much he loves to come to daycare. It has helped me feel confident in returning to work"
"Amazing center! Very educational and child development based. My child loves attending."
"Staff are friendly and communicate very well."
We now publish a monthly newsletter that we use to keep our families up to date on the latest news and activities at our center.
We never lose sight of the fact that parents have entrusted the care and education of their children to us. We owe both child and parent the best learning experience possible.
Medicine Hat Community Preschool
Medicine Hat Community Preschool is licensed as a daycare that provides preschool programming daily from 9am to12pm and 1pm to 4pm.
- We accept enrollment of children ages 10 months to school age.
- We offer full time, extended time, part time and casual enrollment.
- We strive to not only be a quality childcare facility but to also serve our families as a knowledgeable community resource.
- We are operated under the Medicine Hat Community Preschool Association, a non profit society the serves to support the staff to deliver quality childcare to the children and families in Medicine Hat.
- We are licensed through human services, have a fully accreditated program, and strive to exceed minimum ratio requirements.
- Our staff are certified, hold criminal record checks and child welfare checks, are required to have first aid, and are encouraged to attend ongoing workshops and training to stay current in child care.