Testimonials from 2016 Surveys
"I love that when I pick up my child, there is always someone that comes to me and tells me a bit about their day"
"I love that at every stage, my child was learning new languages ex. sign language and multi cultural languages."
"Like the idea of the new electronic version of the children's binders"
"I like the child directed play and learning and open atmosphere."
We publish a monthly newsletter that we use to keep our families up to date on the latest news and activities at our center.
Discovery Camp registration for Summer 2016 is open!
Call to register now!
Check out our camp program page for more information.
Medicine Hat Community Preschool
Medicine Hat Community Preschool is licensed as a daycare that provides preschool programming daily from 9am to12pm and 1pm to 4pm.
- We accept enrollment of children ages 12 months to school age.
- We offer full time, extended time, part time and casual enrollment.
- We strive to not only be a quality childcare facility but to also serve our families as a knowledgeable community resource.
- We are operated under the Medicine Hat Community Preschool Association, a non profit society the serves to support the staff to deliver quality childcare to the children and families in Medicine Hat.
- We are licensed through human services, have a fully accreditated program, and strive to exceed minimum ratio requirements.
- Our staff are certified, hold criminal record checks and child welfare checks, are required to have first aid, and are encouraged to attend ongoing workshops and training to stay current in child care.
We also now offer a summer program for children 6-12!